Full-Day Private Tour of Shanghai
When you visit Shanghai, you want to enjoy the must-see attractions. However, there are so many so-called “Top 10” or “Must-see” highlights. So, what highlights are really worth visiting and not too commercial?
Apart from a few must-see attractions, do you also want to look behind the facades, encounter people, experience history, as well as dive into the smells, tastes and textures of a new country?
On this full-day private tour enjoy walking in old town areas to get a glimpse of old Shanghai. Travel with your professional and friendly guide to taste different types of Chinese cuisine among the locals and enjoy the streets of the French Concession without crowds.
Your hotel in Shanghai
- Save time researching and see many Shanghai highlights in a day
- Customize your tour based on your interests
- A private tour means direct access to your guide for questions
- No getting lost—a guide will meet you at your hotel
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby or any place you prefer. Additionally, you can book a private car or use public transportation to start your trip, according to your requirements.
Your guide will show you the Lujiazhui Financial area and give you an introduction of Shanghai and Pudong new district. And then your guide will show you The Oriental Pearl TV Tower [160RMB/Per Person]. Visit Yu Garden [40RMB]. Eastern China is famous for private gardens, which were traditional houses for people. You can view real ancient architecture, old furniture and lovely nature in these private gardens. Yu Garden is also a place to go shopping to buy tea, silk, Chinese souvenirs etc.
According to your preference, your guide will recommend a place to eat, which could be a small local eatery or elegant cuisine restaurant. If you love walking, your guide can bring you from Yu Garden to a nearby local area. You will see a local Wet market, Electronic market, and a Bird & Flower market. The next destination will be the French Concession, where you can enjoy a couple of nice and peaceful streets. These streets combine local life with French traces.
You have a chance to be a local, to see local life in nice atmosphere away from touristy Shanghai. If you love drinking, your guide will bring you to XinTianDi [Or another New Bar Area], which is a great place to have alcohol and western food. If you prefer to go shopping, your guide will take you to one more shopping area -Tianzifang. In the evening, your guide will take you to the Bund riverfront. After 170 years of’ evolution and development, the Bund has become the symbol of Shanghai and the city’s image as an exhibition of world architecture. After 6:30 pm, it even looks more stunning.
Finally, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal tour guide services
- Private car service based on your booking option
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Food and Drink
Returns to original departure point
Have a question?
Why Discover China
You might also like...
- Tongli and Xitang Water Town Discovery Private Tour 170
- Xitang Water Village Sunset Tour 157
- 1 Day Private Tour To Shanghai-Suzhou 140
- 1 Day tour to Zhujiajiao Water Town 90
- Private tour in Shanghai 95
- Shanghai Zhujiajiao Water Town Tour 82
- Zhujiajiao Water Town with Shanghai 119
- Shanghai Evening Highlights Tour 75
- 2 Days Shanghai Tour 150
- Private Shanghai City Highlight Day 160
- 2 Days Shanghai Private Tour 129
- Full-Day Private Tour of Shanghai 56