Terms and conditions
You are recommended to read the mentioned term and conditions by Discover China company because it administrates all kinds of practices and processes executed by our organization and website.
1. Online Terms
2. General Conditions
We own the rights to refuse any client form paying services or any kind of facility for any reason. We are not bound to mention the reason anytime however we may inform you of the reason if we feel it in favor of our company.
3. Data and Information Accuracy and completeness
We have no intention to manipulate or misguide our clients with irrelevant, and false information. We have put full efforts to deliver genuine and accurate information on this website. Still, you ought not to take decisions only on the basis of delivered information. Any reliability of provided information is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for it.
4. Modifications to Services and Prices
The quotation we provide is accurate in most cases, but it may be possible to sometimes face a change in pricing of our services or overall quotation. However, we will inform you of the changes before payment process. For any sort of modification or change in service by third-party or government authorities of our country and the country you wish to visit, we are not responsible for them at all.
5. The accuracy of Billing and Account Information
To get facilitated by our services you are obliged to grant us with inclusive and correct info when making an account or a purchase.
6. Our Right to Refuse
We are not bound to serve every client. We have the right to refuse from providing services because of limit quota of visas, per person, per household or per order. We also have rights to cancel or restrict
- Orders placed by or under the same customer account,
- Orders placed by or under the same credit card
- Orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
In case if refusal you will be informed and will be refunded as soon as possible.
7. External Tools
Discover China Company may provide with third-party tools sometimes of which we do not take any accountability regarding its performance and reliability, nor we have any control nor input.
You agree to provide admittance tools without any guarantees and endorsement.
You are using the third-party tools entirely at your own risk. You should read terms and conditions under which the relevant third part tool operates.
8. Trademarks and Copyrights
Everything found on the Discover China website including, text, images, logo, videos, and trademarks, is solely our entity and we own exclusive rights over all of these.
9. Error, Inaccuracies, Omissions
We may make changes information and content with giving any prior notice on our site to precise typographical errors, inexactitudes, and errors that may narrate to services, pricing, promotions, offers, returns, and availability.
10. Prohibited Uses
- Users are strictly prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any illegal purpose
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state rules, laws and regulations.
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or that of others and third parties.
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- To provide information that is false, inaccurate or misleading.
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other malicious code that may in one way or other affect the functionality or the operation of services.
- To collect or track personal information of others
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service or any related website.
- We reserve the right to limit or terminate your use of the service for violating any of the aforementioned prohibited uses.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
Discover China Company makes no depictions or warranties enunciated or oblique, as to the brilliance, aptness or capability of the services provided.
In future due to any condition, if the terms of service are found to be inexact or unacceptable, only that specific clause of the agreement will be out of action but not the whole policy.
13. Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any discrete agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be administered by and interpreted in accordance with the laws (country and state name)
14. Change to Terms of Service.
We may remove, add, modify, amend, or correct any section of the policy, and you can view it on our website.
15. Contact Information
Send us your queries regarding our terms of service by Discover China Company at (address).