Macau Sightseeing Transfer for House of Dancing Water Show
Experience the colonial-era highlights of the UNESCO World Heritage city of Macau during this 9-hour excursion from Hong Kong. Designed for independent-minded visitors who already have a ticket to see the ‘House of Dancing Water’ performance, you’ll visit Macau landmarks including A-Ma Temple and the Ruins of St. Paul’s, then enjoy an included buffet lunch at the Rio Hotel. After the show, you’ll have more free time before making your own way back to Hong Kong with an included ferry ticket.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Start your day with hotel pickup between 7:20am to 8:10am (the final pickup time will be confirmed with your reservation). You will then be transferred to the ferry terminal. Take a 1-hour ferry ride to Macau.
When you arrive, you'll begin a sightseeing excursion. The highlight is a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage sites at the Historic Center of Macau, including the Ruins of St Paul’s, where you’ll climb up the steps to check out the ornate façade of a Catholic church from the early 1700s. Other landmarks here include the Old City Walls, Portuguese remnants that date back to 1569, and check out Mount Fortress, built between 1617 and 1626, the 1st university in Asia, the old Senado Square, the first chamber in Macau, the first western style clinic, St. Dominic's Church wichis famous for its decorated wooden ceiling. You will learn Macau's history, culture in Museum of Macau.
Following your sightseeing trip you'll stop for a buffet lunch served at 360 Cafe, a revolving restaurant located on the 60th floor of Macau Tower. Enjoy the splendid view from the observation deck which is 223m above ground over looking the entire Macau. At 5pm, the coach will transfer you to Venetian Macau Resort. This place is 10 minute walking to the City of Dreams for the House of Dancing Water show. Your tour guide will provide you with a return ferry ticket to Hong Kong departing at 10:35pm (after the show ends) and bid farewell.
Before the show, you'll have free time. You might visit the nearby Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Hyatt Macau, and Crown Tower. You might also choose to enjoy a delicious meal in a top class restaurant (own expense), or spend your time in upscale retail shops offering a wide variety of fashion, beauty and accessories.
After the show, you're ready to head to the Macau Outer Harbor Ferry Terminal, a free hotel shuttle bus leaves every 15 minutes stopping at the following locations en route:
The 1st stop: Hard Rock Hotel
The 2nd stop: Casino Main Portal
The 3rd stop: Grand Hyatt
The 4th stop: Crown Towers
- The show time of The House of Dancing Water is from 20:00 to 21:30.
- After the show, please take 20-minute free hotel shuttle bus back to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal.
- Then use the return ferry ticket that your tour guide gave to you to go back to Hong Kong at 23:00
- Ferry service from Macau to Kowloon stops operation after 22:30, but ferry service to Hong Kong Island is available till midnight.
- You will arrive at ferry terminal at Hong Kong Island at about 24:00. Please take a taxi back to your hotel at your own cost from ferry terminal.
- PIckup from 40 hotels on Hong Kong Island, 60 hotels in Kowloon. Transfer to ferry terminal to Macau
- Meet another tour guide at Macau's Ferry Terminal. Visit Ruins of St. Paul's Church (World Heritage)
- Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- Museum of Macau
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage)
- General Post Office Building
- Macau Tower Observation Deck, see the place for SkyWalk and bungee jump
- Buffet lunch at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower.
- After lunch, coach transfer to Venetian Macao. Free time in Cotai Strip. Your coach & guide leave.
- House of Dancing Water ticket is included in option of "Tour from HK + Show Ticket" only
- Take free hotel shuttle bus (offered by Venetian Macao) to ferry terminal at 2200.Take ferry at 2300
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place in HKG, you will receive cancellation note & refund.
- House of Dancing Water Ticket is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Macau Visa fee for customer who needs a Macau entry visa
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Private transfer to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal after show (You will take free shuttle bus)
- When you arrive at Hong Kong's ferry terminal, return coach transfer to your hotel in Hong Kong
- SkyWalk or bungee jump on Macau Tower
- Return taxi fare if you take SkyWalk or bungee jump on Macau Tower
Venetian Macao, Macao