Private Wuhan Day Tour to Yellow Crane Tower
Wuhan is the capital of Hubei Province with three landmarks. This private one day tour will take you to see these landmark attractions: Yellow Crane Tower, Guiyuan Temple, and Hubei Provincial Museum.
- Traveler pickup is offered
- We also pick up from centrally located Wuhan hotel
- Visit Yellow Crane Temple, Guiyuan Temple, and Hubei Provincial Museum
- Ask as many questions as you like of your personal guide
- Savor an authentic Chinese lunch in a local restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Traveler pickup is offered , We also pick up from centrally located Wuhan hotel
At 8.30 am, your private guide will meet you at your hotel lobby in downtown Wuhan and then set out for a day of sightseeing. First, you will climb up to Yellow Crane Tower which is a very well-known structure in China. The tower has been existed in various forms since as far back as 223 A.D. Current Yellow Crane Tower is situated on the riverbank of the Yangtze River. It became very popular in China owing to the famous poem by Li Bai of Tang Dynasty. You may climb up to the tower and enjoy a panoramic view of the Yangtze River.
Afterwards, you will head to Guiyuan Temple which covers an area of 11.6 acre (46,900 square meters). It is very famous in the Buddhist circle for its perfect structure, spiffy sculpture, and abundant collection. The temple was First built in early Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) by two monks, and then was destroyed and rebuilt for several times in its history. Guiyuan Temple primarily consists of Daxiongbaodian Hall, Arhat Hall, and Sutra Collection Pavilion. Later, lunch will be served at local restaurant.
After lunch break, you will continue to Hubei Provincial Museum by the shore of East Lake of Wuhan. The museum boasts 200,000 pieces or sets of cultural relics. It consists comprehensive exhibition hall, Chu culture center, and Chime Bells Exhibition Hall. The Chime Bells were discovered from the tomb of Yi (the king of the Zeng Sate in the Warring States Period (476 B.C. - 221 B.C.). This is a must-see among all museums if you are a museum-phile. At the end of the museum visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this tour concludes.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yellow Crane Tower
- Entry/Admission - Guiyuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hubei Provincial Museum
- Your centrally located Wuhan hotel